Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things about to get interesting?

So my job is amassing enough Civil War arms to man an army of 30.

Is work about to get a lot...more hectic? More military-esque? More...noisy?

Doubtful. Although parts of an upcoming film, CHOOSE, was filmed at my job. They pretended the fort was actually an abandoned hospital. Some kinda famous guy is in it, he also played Satan in END OF DAYS (1999). I forget his name. Something Byrne, right?

I'll spoil the ending right now: THE BROTHER DID IT

School is being sucky...lots. Almost over. And going to Costa Rica over my break!

Woohoo!




4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Wow. So how are you coming with those arms? Lets see you're going to need 30 left arms and 30 right arms - unless you got some one-armed guys...

:)

Enjoy Costa Rico - take pictures and don't feed the sharks.

LadyStyx said...

iggy's right....LOTSA pictures!! We expect a fully detailed blog(s) on your trip!

ChicagoLady said...

There were a lot of amputations back then, so there might be more rights than lefts, then what???

If you can't feed the sharks, swim with them!

Have fun in Costa Rica.

Melissa said...

Wow lucky!....I wish that I could go to Costa Rica, school sucks but it almost over


Have lots and lots Fun and take pics!


-melissa