Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dear Ones...

I HAVE REJOINED THE MODERN AGE!

Youtube! Google! Facebook! Mypussy.com! Return to me!

I dunno if mypussy.com is a real site...

so, for my job, I had on my archive list...a rock. A rock. I was supposed to take a picture of this rock, give it a number, seal it in a zippy bag, and archive it with like, old civil war diaries. Because somehow, this rock had historical significance.

You know what I did?

I put the rock outside. Where rocks belong. It thanked me. It's having fun with its rock friends in rock-landia. It's having rock-parties under trees and things like that.

Jeez....

Thank you for everyone who liked my poem :) I am beginning the long rejection process. I already got one! :-) Just a million billion-1 to go!!!

:-) I'm a dork.

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I'm sure that rock is getting boulder and boulder and will eventually end up getting stoned.

I wander what it "did" that was of historical significance? Did Nathan Hale step on it? Perhaps Rudy Giuliani stumbed his toe on it.

Nice to see you back! Death to the Rock Baggers!

ChicagoLady said...

Oh those puns were just awful, Iggy!

Your rock needs a sign, one that says Rock On while it listens to rock music.

Glad to have you back!

LadyStyx said...

YAY! Another from the circle of friends returns!

*looks at iggy, groans at those puns and shakes head*

Intense Guy said...

I was going to add, "While stoned, the rock said with a deep, gravelly voice, 'When I was but a young pebble, I rolled 8 miles each way to school, waist deep in snow...'

But decided that was over the top.

Melissa said...

If the rock could I'm sure it would thank you, now it can hang with its rocker friends.

and I pretty sure Mypussy .com is not an actual WebSite..but funny none the less!

-Melissa

Intense Guy said...

Well actually, I ahh.. how you say...investigated... yeah, that's it that website just to see if it existed... one of those things you know...curiousity and me... we don't get along well...

And it does indeed exist.

Happy Birthday Mila!

Jess said...

Let's not talk about the rock anymore, hmmm? :D And the mypussy.com website too?
Let's talk about...
er....

xx