Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!




I was wearing this for over an hour before my boss noticed.

Hey, at least I know he'll never ever try to hit on me or anything weird.

I even talked to him. Gave him his keys. Made him sign something. Didn't even notice.

Jess gave me an award...but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. But. THANK YOU. I am honored. Help my sorry ass.

The book needs to be edited...massive quantities of editing. I'm debating whether or not I should put excerpts up. On the one hand, I want feedback, but on the other, I'm very shy...and I don't want to put up a lot of stuff, because people really don't enjoy reading very very long blogs.

I'll let the polls decide! Hey...it worked for OBAMA :-D

2 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

I voted Yes from the beginning, but only because the option I wanted wasn't offered. My choice would have been: Yes - however much you want from wherever in the book you want.

Intense Guy said...

Dittos Chicago and if you want would even volunteer to help proof - via e-mail if you'd like.

I know how to speel reel gud when I tries.

And Happy Halloween to you too! You look marvelous in that costume!