Saturday, September 20, 2008

Olympic God

I actually had an OK day today. Thinking about attractive men makes everything go by better. This girl I work with develops a new crush every week just to make things interesting. Safety guys, firemen, the emergency medical people, other tour guides, repeat visitors, artists who are throwing their exhibitions...

This gorgeous, OLYMPIC GOD walked by. I was talking to some woman about where the bathroom was or some shit. But we both stopped. Completely. And stared.

This man had his shirt WIDE open, revealing a perfect set of golden abs. It was like from the movie 300. He had 300-style abs. It's an adjective now.

We both stared until he had gone. And then I continued like nothing happened, and she started paying attention again. It was like we developed this understanding, this bond of appreciation...

and then I realized:

OH MY GOD. We're acting like MEN.

This guy was just hot enough to drag us down to that level.


So even as the economy crashes around me and houses are getting foreclosed and tuition goes up, I still have hope for the future. Because there are 300-style abs out there, and they're not purely digital.

1 comment:

LadyStyx said...

LOL@ acting like men. Too funny!