Sunday, September 14, 2008

What the hell?

I had a weird-ass visitor that I have to write about.

So this guy...just continuously kept rubbing his belly...while I was trying to give my tour. It was extremely distracting.

Not only was he obscenely rubbing his big, big belly...with that shirt dark from sweat stains...but he was also licking his lips and asking strange questions.

"What's the weather like in San Francisco?"






I wish I could kick people out.




I wish I was a really big, powerful man. Who could throw whole human beings.

Good news - broke 17,000 words today.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

That is gross-but congratulations on your word count!!

Jess said...

I really love reading about your being a tour guide.
I seriously hope your book gets published in England - then I can buy it!
Just to be curious (I apologize if this is a stupid question...) what kind of book is yours? I really don't know anything about it. maybe you're keeping it as a surprise.
Anyway, congrats on 17000. How mnay words are you aiming for?