Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nooo...

I don't wanna go give tours tomorrow. I want to have orgasms.

Ahhh, this is the plight. Of life.

Most of the guides are leaving since the season is over. This is bad for a couple of reasons.

One guide who is leaving has been there forever, and I always go to him when I fuck up. So he's like my buffer. He has saved my ass on many occasions, and he very rarely gets angry with your stupidity, because he's very patient and god-like.

One guide is very clueless and confused. She's always freaking out and panicking for some reason. So...basically...she makes me look BETTER.

With both of these people gone...I'm just average.

Eeek. Help.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha..that's funny, sorry your buffers are leaving. There is always someone around to make you look better, search high and low, you'll find him or her(slackin' off during work time!)

Intense Guy said...

Reminds me of the "pecking order" at a place I worked at once many years ago - possibly even before you were born... I won't bore you with the story - the top dog was a most interesting dude.